All 14 art Reviews

Evil Fantasies Evil Fantasies

When I full view it just acts like I clicked the lights icon. Still it's a nice illustration of a... skeletal sex slave... How d'ya even fuck that thing I mean really though?

Naera x Mora Naera x Mora

Raven and Starfire

Yep...

Great work, it looks awesome. But I seriously just keep thinking about raven and startfire lol

Really sketchy Really sketchy

Whatever

There whatever IS whatever a whatever sketch whatever catagory whatever. You whatever selet whatever it whatever as whatever a whatever specificatrion whatever when whatever uploading whatever to whatever newgrounds, whatever but whatever it whatever won't whatever show whatever up whatever in whatever the whatever portal.

Next time add color

Oh and make a ninja =D

Btw Insomnium is more than metal, even more than music. Insomnium uses Music to create a new art. It's an art that features your intellect and your emotion. and then it presents this masterpiece made of your essence for you to look in awe at as though you were astounded you could possibly feel and think that way (the way you will when you listen to insomnium) =P

V01D responds:

lol whatever

Nebulous Nebulous

That's pretty!

So when I want to make something look transparent I just put a background behin my image the same color as newgrounds media box. How do you make it actually tarnsparent

Nanakisan responds:

transparency is a special programming attribute achieved by saving your file as a 32bit .png with transparency enabled. When you make your art you have to have work on a transparent background then save to a tranparency optimized png format.

Dragon of time Dragon of time

To Ocere

I agree with everything y said. And if it were infact the case that this dragon had taken the form of a dragon at this point in time, I might even agree with your staatement about the legs. However, this dragon has clearly chosen the form of a dragonic centipede cyborg for this time period. My guess it that this best articulates exactly what time period our artist has chosen portray. an grungy almost forsaken futuristicwastland with all sorts of still working technology, but in a deserted land and possibly a time completely absent of people.

Seadragon Seadragon

role reversal?

I don't think I actually like this one that much, which is odd because I have loved almost every one of your dragons to date. =/

I might change my mind later and feel bad but right now I don't like it. One particular reason would be that he actuall looks more like a sinking boat than a seadragon.

Joe and his cup of Coffee Joe and his cup of Coffee

omg this is amazing!

All of your work is freaking awesome! If you ever want to sell your work, I'd be willing to buy them. Make sure you when you get scouted you let me know. I am going to favorite you.

Music Maker Music Maker

I want to favorite it

But I cannot because you have yet to be scouted. So I recomended you! When you are scouted, send me a message and I will favorite you!

Comick responds:

Well I'm scouted! :D Thanks for the recommend

Girls of War Girls of War

As usuall its very good but dude...

She's like 12! wtf
she should be 20 and busty as hell, with longer hair that doesn't look like it belongs on my little sister =/
haha just playing, I read the authors comments about the topic this was created fo, I get it.
Okay so you need to tell me how you make these images. what software and hardware (if any) do you use

Oh and considering her age, that emblem on the wall is PERFECT =P

Foxes - Topless Beach Foxes - Topless Beach

What no KOFTH?!?!?!?!?!

HAHA I can't believe you even considered putting Peggy Hill on this =P That would have been uber funny though. On second thought, maybe you could make a parody poster to mock this one: A counter part, if you will. And it will include Peggy ofcourse, Lois from the episode when she got super fat and Peter ate cereal from her ass crack, and umm... uhh... OH OH YEA I don't know her name right off hand but I am thinking of the mother from the oblongs!! And maybe Meg Griffin... if that doesn't doesn't bother the already warped NG nation...

Awsome work sir, favorited

The-Real-Joe-Cool responds:

Haha, thanks for the review, and the ideas (might need to steal a few).